- Position: Online Marketing & Content Manager of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu)
- Location: Budapest
- Application: Submit your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 25 February 2015
- selected candidates will go through psychometric testing and interviews
- paid trial day for finalists
- start of employment in March (at least, so we hope)
Who are we?
Arboreus is the operator of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu), Europe’s market-leading training platform for candidates in European Union civil service recruitment (EPSO) competitions.
In 2012 and 2014, Arboreus was awarded the Deloitte Central European Fast 50 Award for being one of the top 50 fastest growing startups in Central-Eastern Europe. In addition, we have also just received the .eu Web Awards in the Laurels category.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Online Marketing & Content Manager to manage the marketing activities of the Online EU Training platform. If you are highly organised, have at least 12 months experience in online marketing, are able to work independently with minimal supervision, possess excellent English language skills, we’d like to talk to you.
Some typical projects you will be working on
Below are some typical tasks you will have to manage as Online EU Training’s Online Marketing & Content Manager:
As our Online Marketing & Content Manager you will be primarily responsible for:
- developing the marketing strategy and annual marketing plan primarily for our flagship product, eutraining.eu but also for talentsift.com
- managing marketing budget
- managing outside creative teams, ensuring quality and timely delivery
- continuous focus on user experience, acting as the “customers’ representative” in all company decision-making
- familiarity with inbound/content marketing, SEO best practices
Your responsibilities will also involve content creation:
- copywriting and managing copywriters
- drafting monthly Tips & Tricks articles for eutraining.eu
- regular updates of EPSO-related news on eutraining.eu
- drafting/reviewing 2-3 posts / week on Facebook page
- creating newsletters
- updates to FAQ items, product descriptions and help sections
- managing products from content perspective
- oversee the development of multilingual content
Website performance analysis:
You will also need to report on performance:
- analysing and reporting on website performance metrics
- measuring & reporting on success of the various marketing tools
- regular reporting on website performance and key metrics
- A/B testing
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer in exchange:
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours and casual working conditions
- office in the coolest part of Budapest (right next to Gozsdu Udvar)
- laptop and All You Can Move card
- …and most importantly a unique opportunity to make a huge difference and help further grow one of the most dynamic startups in Central and Eastern Europe!
What is the recruitment process going to be like?
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com by 25 February 2015.
- Applications are considered in the order they are received.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview and a psychometric test.
- 3 finalists will be offered a trial day opportunity with us, where you can try yourself in your new role. You will receive a daily salary for the trial day.
- You will start in your new role as of March.