EU Training is Looking for a Part-Time Customer Support Agent!
- Position: E-mail Customer Support Agent of www.eutraining.eu
- Location: work from home opportunity!
- Application: submit your resume and motivation letter to us
- Working Hours: flexible – you need to allocate approx. 2 x 2 hours per day to respond pending e-mails
- Deadline: 7 November 2014
Who are we?
Arboreus is the operator of Online EU Training, Europe’s market-leading training platform for candidates in European Union civil service recruitment (EPSO) competitions.
In both 2012 and 2014, Arboreus was awarded the Deloitte Fast 50 award for being one of the fastest growing startup in Central-Eastern Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an e-mail customer support manager to respond to e-mails from our lovely customers all over Europe and beyond.
Typical customer inquires relate to:
- technical questions related to how our online platform Online EU Training works
- questions about the EPSO selection system
- error reports on our verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning test questions – you will be assisted by our experts in resolving these but are expected to gradually gain independence in handling these inquiries too
What competencies are required?
The following competencies are crucial to the role:
- attention to detail
- excellent written English
- knowledge of French is a plus
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer in exchange:
- competitive remuneration
- flexible working hours and casual working conditions
- you can either work from home or from our office in the coolest part of Budapest (right next to Gozsdu Udvar)
What is the recruitment process going to be like?
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter to us by 7 November 2014.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- You will start off with a trial period of 1 or 2 days during which all your responses will be reviewed by existing customer agents. You will be provided feedback during this process.
- The new colleague will start immediately.