- Position: Project Manager of www.eutraining.eu
- Location: Budapest
- Application: Submit your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 30 June 2014
- Process: selected candidates will go through psychometric testing in July, interviews in July and August, paid trial week for finalists in August (optional), start of employment in September
Who are we?
Arboreus is the operator of Online EU Training (www.eutraining.eu), Europe’s market-leading training platform for candidates in European Union civil service recruitment competitions.
In 2012, Arboreus was awarded the Deloitte Rising Star award for being the 4th fastest growing startup in Central-Eastern Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a project manager to help drive various product and content development activities for the EU Training platform. If you are highly organised, have a knack for technology and web-based services in particular, are able to work independently with minimal supervision, possess excellent English language skills and like to write as well, we’d like to talk to you.
What competencies are required?
The following competencies are crucial to the role:
- developing skills and knowledge
- interpreting and analysing
- planning and organising
- commercial mindset
- quality focus
- drive and determination
Some typical projects you will be working on
Below are some sample projects you might have to manage as Online EU Training’s project manager.
Product Management: Introduction of a new feature on the training platform based on customer requests
This task would include brainstorming how the feature could appear on the site (including drawing a mockup), describing how the feature will work in a way that software developers will understand, testing the new feature when it is ready and then writing a Facebook post introducing it to the users.
Content Development: Introduction of practice materials on the training platform for a new test type used by the EU in the recruitment process
This task would include discussing with experts the recommended format and rationale behind the new test type, creating (in cooperation with field experts) a ‘writer’s guide’ that summarises how such tests are to be written, recruiting and managing potential practice test authors, managing the deliveries of the new tests and uploading them into the platform.
General Project Management
There are countless regular activities involved in running a website, it would be your job to ensure that all of these happen on time:
- regular updates to the blog
- new posts on the Facebook page
- updates to FAQ items, product descriptions and help sections
- newsletter sending
- and many other things
You would have help doing all of the above, but taking ownership of the projects and ensuring their timely delivery are essential.
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer in exchange:
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours and casual working conditions
- office in the coolest part of Budapest (right next to Gozsdu Udvar)
- laptop and All You Can Move card
What is the recruitment process going to be like?
1. Please submit your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com by 30 June 2014.
2. Selected candidates will be invited to sit a personality and psychometric test in July.
3. Based on the results of the tests, you will be invited for an interview in July.
4. 3-4 finalists will be offered an optional trial week opportunity with us in August, where you can try yourself in your new role. You will receive a weekly salary
for the trial week.
5. You will start in your new role as of September.