- Position: Project Manager of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu)
- Location: Budapest
- Application: Submit your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
- Deadline: 12 January 2015
- selected candidates will go through psychometric testing and interviews in January
- paid trial day for finalists in January
- start of employment in February
Who are we?
Arboreus is the operator of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu), Europe’s market-leading training platform for candidates in European Union civil service recruitment competitions.
In 2012 and 2014, Arboreus was awarded the Deloitte Central European Fast 50 Award for being one of the top 50 fastest growing startups in Central-Eastern Europe. In addition, we have also just received the .eu Web Awards in the Laurels category.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a project manager to help drive various product and content development activities for the EU Training platform. If you are highly organised, have a knack for technology and web-based services in particular, are able to work independently with minimal supervision, possess excellent English language skills and like to write as well, we’d like to talk to you.
Some typical projects you will be working on
Below are some sample projects you might have to manage as Online EU Training’s project manager.
IT Product Management:
- Introduction of a new feature on the training platform based on customer requests
This task would include brainstorming how the feature could appear on the site (including drawing a mockup), describing how the feature will work in a way that our outsourced software developers will understand, testing the new feature when it is ready and then writing a Facebook post introducing it to the users.
We have currently also started working on the refactoring / rebuilding of the eutraining.eu platform. Managing this project with our outside software developers is obviously not a single person’s task but you will be involved in re-thinking the platform to increase the user experience to new heights.
- Introduction of practice materials on the training platform for a new test type used by the EU in the recruitment process
This task would include discussing with experts the recommended format and rationale behind the new test type, creating (in cooperation with field experts) a ‘writer’s guide’ that summarises how such tests are to be written, recruiting and managing potential practice test authors, managing the deliveries of the new tests and uploading them into the platform.
General Project Management:
There are countless regular activities involved in running a website, it would be your job to ensure that all of these happen on time:
- regular updates to the blog
- new posts on the Facebook page
- updates to FAQ items, product descriptions and help sections
- managing products from content perspective
- creating newsletters
- continuously enhancing user experience
- and many other things
You would have help doing all of the above, but taking ownership of the projects and ensuring their timely delivery are essential.
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer in exchange:
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours and casual working conditions
- office in the coolest part of Budapest (right next to Gozsdu Udvar)
- laptop and All You Can Move card
What is the recruitment process going to be like?
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 January 2015.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview and a psychometric test in January.
- 3-4 finalists will be offered a trial day opportunity with us in January, where you can try yourself in your new role. You will receive a daily salary for the trial day.
- You will start in your new role as of February.