- Position: Mid- to Senior-Level Project Manager of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu)
- Location: Budapest
- Application: Submit your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 25 September 2015
- selected candidates will go through psychometric testing and interviews
- optional: paid trial day (or half-day) for finalists
- start of employment in October (at least, so we hope)
Who are we?
Arboreus is the operator of Online EU Training (eutraining.eu), Europe’s market-leading training platform for candidates in European Union civil service recruitment (EPSO) competitions.
In 2012 and 2014, Arboreus was awarded the Deloitte Central European Fast 50 Award for being one of the top 50 fastest growing startups in Central-Eastern Europe. In addition, we have also just received the .eu Web Awards in the Laurels category.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a project manager to help drive various IT and product (EPSO training material) development activities for the EU Training platform. If you are highly organised, have a knack for technology and web-based services in particular, are able to work independently with minimal supervision, possess excellent English language skills, we’d like to talk to you.
Some typical projects you will be working on
Below are some sample projects you will have to manage as Online EU Training’s project manager.
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
We are in the final stages of re-developing our existing platform, Online EU Training. Although this work is close to completion, we are constantly working on improving our site and the user experience. We are looking for someone who likes to brainstorm new feature ideas, can take the lead on integrating different ideas and defining product improvements, instructing software developers and liaising with UX/UI and graphic designers.
PRODUCT (TRAINING MATERIAL) DEVELOPMENT:
We are constantly improving our product offering by expanding training material portfolio, adding language versions and offering new practice material formats. The ideal candidate is extremely sensitive to customer feedback, keeps an eye on changes to the EPSO system and has in interest in (digital) teaching methodology. This task would include defining product development priorities (based on ROI calculations), recruiting and managing practice material authors, ordering ‘writer’s guide’ that summarises how practice materials are to be written (if needed), managing deliveries of and reviewing new practice materials.
General Project Management:
There are countless regular activities involved in running a website, it would be your job to ensure that all of these happen on time:
- overseeing customer support to ensure quality and timeliness
- channeling customer feedback into product/feature improvements
- updates to FAQ items, product descriptions and help sections
- managing trainers/coaches, contractors
- continuously enhancing user experience
- act as point of contact to outside accounting team
- …and many other things
You would have help doing all of the above, but taking ownership of the projects and ensuring their timely delivery are essential.
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer in exchange:
- most importantly, an opportunity to work for one of the most exciting startups in the CEE region
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours and casual working conditions
- office in the coolest part of Budapest (right next to Gozsdu Udvar)
What is the recruitment process going to be like?
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com by 25 September 2015.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview and a psychometric test.
- Finalists will be offered a trial day opportunity with us, where you can try yourself in your new role (optional). You will receive a daily salary for the trial day.
- You will start in your new role as of October.
Make a huge difference and help further grow one of the most dynamic startups in Central and Eastern Europe!